Monday, August 8, 2011

A new kitty?!





All images taken from the Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff Facebook Page

If you follow this blog regularly, you may remember that both of my childhood cats passed away this year.  While I can't convince my parents to get any more kitties, Dan's mom is going to be getting one soon, and I can't wait! I like to think I'll be stopping by their house daily to visit the little darling.  And here's the kicker...it's going to be all white, just like the kitten featured in the Bass Loves Rachel Antonoff Lookbook pictured above.  Don't worry, when the kitten arrives I'll take plenty of pictures to share with all of you!

By the way, I am in love the the shoes in the third photo, and I vow that someday they will adorn my feet.

4 comments:

  1. This photoshoot is automatically awesome for having a kitten. I'm looking forward to seeing your new kitten...aunt? Haha...well, yeah, I always love seeing kitten and cat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kittens are so cute! Then. They grow up. and boss you about. ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the kitten is precious! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)