Friday, August 5, 2011

Make Light




Dan took these pictures a little while ago on a bright, sunny day.  It was really fun experimenting taking pictures indoors since we usually take my blog photos outside.  Most of the photos were taken by the window in my bedroom, although the bench I'm sitting on above is in our entryway (my dad made it!)

This skirt is another piece that can be worn year round.  I wore it here way back in January, and I've worn it quite a few times this summer.  The fabric is so light and billowy.  It's one of those skirts that's fun to twirl around in.  You know what I mean, right?





 Photos by Dan.

Necklace: Mom's
Tank: Banana Republic Outlet
Skirt: Thrifted (90's Limited)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful lighting! You look like a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your indoor shots did turn out really well! I love that skirt, too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture of you lying on the floor with the light shadow next to you. Beautiful
    Have a nice day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! My favourites are the third last and second last ones!! xx aliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos you take are so beautiful! Gorgeous outfit, it's so effortlessly lovely.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos! That room has gorgeous light!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous skirt... i like everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pics are beautiful, and i love your skirt

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a prime spot to me! Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is just gorgeous and I love the way you've styled it xo

    www.lilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these photos are full of creativity and the light is perfect. your skirt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)