Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Doucette House


Today Dan and I decided to mix things up a bit and take our pictures somewhere besides my house/backyard/street, so we traveled a whopping three blocks to the Headquarters of the Edinboro Area Historical Society, The Doucette House.  As you can see, we are still waiting for a reprieve from the snow.  


I borrowed this chunky turquoise ring from my mom the other day, and I've been wearing it all the time.  I feel like it goes with everything!



I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Photos by Dan.

Black pea coat: thrifted.
Tan scarf: street vendor in NYC.
Olive green cardigan: borrowed from my mom.
Brown belt: also borrowed from my mom.
'90's Limited floral printed skirt: thrifted.
Black opaque tights: Express.
Brown leather ankle boots: Etsy.
Turquoise ring: my mom's.
Antique necklace: once belonged to my grandmother.

7 comments:

  1. it's been a year since i last saw snow...great pics an outfit ..love that house in the background,too!!
    kisses from greece!stay in touch!!

    ffffashionmixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring is stunning! Its such a breathtaking colour.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! When I decided to start this blog, I knew I needed pictures at this house. I would've gotten closer, but there was about a foot of snow on the stairs and I was wearing tights! I'm hoping to go back in the spring for some closer shots...maybe I'll even get a peek inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really amazing house! You look gorgeous as well. I'm following! Hope you can follow back,
    If you like, check out my Guess Giveaway

    cassie,
    xx
    applecherriemango.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pea coat. Great idea for a blog, Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up in that house! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)