Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Belated Christmas Gift


This weekend I got one of those surprises that I always secretly hope for after the holidays are over but very rarely get...a belated Christmas gift! You see, I got myself a new Macbook Pro around the beginning of December because my college laptop was beginning to go downhill, but I never ordered a case for it.  Of course, Dan couldn't have that (he's an apple fanatic.) He ordered this for me from Etsy before Christmas, but because it was shipping from overseas it took forever to get here.  As I told Dan, he's one of the few people who could make a gift like a laptop case personal...I really, truly love it.  My favorite part would have to be the wooden button clasp.  It's perfect!

1 comment:

  1. this is really cute! I love the pattern! I wish I could find a cute case for my laptop like this... surprisingly, not many cases are made for 17 1/2in computers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by! I appreciate your feedback! :)